28 Day AllOne Time
Crestone, Colorado USA
July 28th - August 28th, 2018
Give your mind and body a well-deserved break; One that not only releases stress and emotional/energetic blockages, but will change the way you forever view yourself and the World around you. This is more than a retreat... It's rebirth.
The 28 Day AllOne Time Retreat provides a superb opportunity to cultivate the authentic experience and realization of one's essential union with Gaia (Mother Earth) and to enter into the direct experience of Primordial Source Awareness. It involves significant time alone, AllOne, in nature. With this amount of time away from human culture: technology, society, family, and friends - you get a rare opportunity to relax, enter deep presence, experience your True Nature and open your heart to receive and emit profound love for All of Life.
Stillness, Silence, Spaciousness and Clarity naturally unfold from the depths of your Being - radiating throughout innermost, inner, and outer Nature.
This Intermediate Awareness Training process includes:
- One half day of Awareness Training with John P. Milton before going out on solo, as well as three preparation days.
- A 28-day wilderness solo - Each participant selects their site before starting and will spend the 28 days at this location. They bring in their own food for the 28 days, stored in animal-proof canisters. Perishable items will be replenished during John's weekly visits.
- John recommends that during this time, participants do one three-night/four-day intensive 'Vision Quest' rite of passage (no sleep, no food, little water, no shelter, staying the whole time in an 8-foot circle). We recommend that you do this either during the full or new moon.
- Weekly check-ins and training with John at a pre-arranged mountain site. This is a rare and valuable time in which you will get direct, one-on-one teachings with John that are uniquely suited to your level of awareness.
- Reintegration period at base camp upon completion of 28-Day AllOne Time. This allows you to ground, process and embody your experience. During this time, John provides personalized reintegration training to support your return into modern society. These reintegration days are additional to the formal retreat time listed here, so please plan your travel arrangements to accommodate this period.***
Through time alone, AllOne, in nature and daily cultivation practices to help liberate blockages, participants will begin to awaken pristine awareness of one's True Nature.
The advanced practices taught during the 28 day solo include:
Due to the challenges and rigor of this level of training, it is only available to those who have completed at least one Sacred Passage or equivalent training, as determined by John P. Milton. It is also recommended that you have some camping experience.
***It is highly recommended that you stay at the SLS for a few days, or even a week, after your AllOne Time to allow yourself adequate time to fully embody your experience and reintegrate. During this time, John will be available to offer a few days of specialized Reintegration Training to help guide you through this critical phase.
If possible, we recommend that you take some time before visiting any large cities, as these environments can be stressful and overwhelming. It is best to gradually reconnect with modern life, which gives you time to integrate what has been accomplished on extended AllOne Time.
~John P. Milton and Way of Nature
*Can't afford the full price right now? Reserve your spot by paying a 50% deposit online! Just choose 'Deposit Payment' on the 'Payment Type' drop down menu during checkout. The remaining amount will be due 30 days prior to the start of the event. Please contact Sandy if you have any questions about payment.
"After clutching at every ray of the Sun in an attempt to release deep contractions due to "cold" and "mind," I finally s-n-a-p-p-e-d out of it... I remembered the JOY of sacrificing for the HONOR of communion with Source and the Way of Nature. Instantly, I was on my feet, oblivious to the cold breezes, because I was dancing with the Aspens. First, we would shimmy in the breeze, then we would sway and dance as the winds began to gust...
...The natural state of luminous mind is represented by Moon... The moment the Full Moon rose, I visualized it as luminous mind-moon, ever-changing with the shadows and forms and silhouettes of the branches and the trees; yet constantly present in its natural state... I will continue to seek that spontaneous presence, so beautifully represented by the light of the full moon, constantly reminding us of our own natural luminescence...
May the gifts of nature and her teachings continue to enrich ALL of our lives. 'Grant us Peace and Freedom from mental fabrications!'"
~Michele Blackburn, Vision Quest within 28 Day Solo AllOne time, 2004
For travel information to Crestone, Colorado please visit here.
View WoN's Cancellation and Return Policy.
View WoN's Terms and Conditions.